1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is important to have rules about the types of clothing that people are allowed to wear at work and at school.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small number of friends for a long time is more important to happiness than the ability to make new friends easily.
3. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking, managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take? Why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should require all their students to learn about foreign culture as well as their own culture.
5. When parents cannot afford time to accompany with their children, they could choose to send their children to child-care center where many children are cared together; or they could send their children to an individual caregiver. Which one is better?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? As modern life becomes more complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.
7. Some people believe going on field trips is better for children’s education (eg. go to museum), while others think it is better for children to study in the classroom at school, which one do you prefer and explain why.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Playing sports teaches people lessons about life.
9. Nowadays, students do many things like surfing the internet, listening to music when they are learning. Do you agree or disagree that doing other things impose bad effect on learning?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement：It is more important to have facilities rather than hire more teachers.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement：It is more important for the government to spend money on art museum and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds.
12. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?接下来为大家介绍"概述2018托福考试预测：1月13日托福写作小范围预测机经"
13. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In order to succeed, it is better to be like others rather than different from everybody else.
14. Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school, which way can bring them the most benefit?
1) to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
2) learning to play a sport
3) learning to play a musical instrument
15. At some universities, students take part in making decisions about the issues that affect daily life of everyone on campus, such as how many hours that the libraries should be open each day or what kinds of food should be served in the cafeteria. But at some universities, experts are hired to make these decisions, students almost never involved. Which approach do you prefer and why.
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In many places, students aged 12-18 are taught different subjects by different teachers while younger children are usually taught by only one teacher all day long. Some believe that it is better to have several different teachers to teach those younger children every day. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
17. People who have learned many different skills are more likely to succeed than those who focus on learning only one skill.
18. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they do not know (for example, giving clothing and food to people who need them) than people were in the past.
19. It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (well liked) and effectively in helping students’ study.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better for colleagues or classmates to communicate in person than through emails in order to do a project
21. It is much easier to be well-educated than it was in the past.
22. Some teachers are just lecturing (speaking) in class and students only take notes; some other teachers spend their class time on discussions and projects, and students share their ideas with their classmates. Which one do you prefer?
23. Taking a lot of time to make an important decision is often considered as a bad quality for a person, but in fact, it is a good quality for a person to have.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: In modern times, parents will learn more from children than children learn from parents.
25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at the young age.
26. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People will spend less time cooking and preparing food in twenty years than they do today
27. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on behaviors of young people.
28. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? a. create more jobs for employed workers b. increase agriculture and lower the food price c. increase access to affordable houses. 160522CN
29. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do? (1) Interrupt your teacher right away; (2) keep silent; (3) correct your teacher after class.
30. Which way do you think is the most effective way for a school to reduce the phenomenon of cheating on exams?
A. to increase punishment for cheating.
B. to ask parents to monitor their children
C. to ask teachers to create other exam situations in which students can hardly cheat.