所谓“并列型结构”，指的是按照某种分类特征罗列要点的叙述结构，最简单的便是First…Second… Third…Finally的叙述逻辑。而在雅思文章中，这种结构的开端位置通常也具有十分鲜明的特征，文章通常会首先总述一下所罗列要点的数量，即出现“数字+分类特征词”的典型表述。如剑7Test 3 Passage 3的第四个段落：首句出现“six detailedresolutions”的描述，因此可以迅速断定该段落为并列型结构，并依此将段落中六个并列层次找出。该篇文章后第34-39题的匹配题目中，题干即为Resolution1 – 6，因此可以根据之前的分析，迅速定位到第四段的六个并列层次位置并进而完成解题。接下来为大家介绍"分折巧用并列结构秒杀雅思阅读"
剑4 Test 1 Passage 1 文后的9-13题：
Questions 9 – 13
The box below gives a list of responses A-P to the questionnaire discussedin Reading Passage 1.
Answer the following questions by choosing the correct responses A-P.
Write your answers in boxes 9-13 on your answer sheet.
9. What was the children’s most frequent response when asked where therainforests were?
10. What was the most common response to the question about the importanceof the rainforests?
11. What did most children give as the reason for the loss ofrainforests?
12. Why did most children think it important for the rainforest to beprotected?
13. Which of the response is cited as unexpectedly uncommon, given theamount of time spent on the issue by the newspapers and television?
A There is a complicated combination of reasons for the loss of therainforests.
B The rainforests are being destroyed by the same things that aredestroying
the forests of Western Europe.
C Rainforests are located near the Equator.
D Brazil is home to the rainforests.
E Without rainforests some animals would have nowhere to live.
F Rainforests are important habitats for a lot of plants.
G People are responsible for the loss of the rainforest.
H The rainforests are a source of oxygen.
I Rainforests are of consequence for a number of different reasons.
J As the rainforests are destroyed, the world gets warmer.
K Without rainforests there would not be enough oxygen in the air.
L There are people for whom the rainforests are home.
M Rainforests are found in Africa.
N Rainforests are not really important to human life.
O The destruction of the rainforests is the direct result of loggingactivity.
P Humans depend on the rainforests for their continuing existence.